That Thing Called Life…

I have had so many tough phases in my life that it’s hard to take one out and tell that this is the toughest one. I have done a lot of mistakes in life, couple of decisions and attempts that are too risky. As time passes, I tend to forget those hard times and face the present. But yes, whenever I recall those tough times, I still feel sad.

I live few moments in my past and suddenly when my mind shifts to the present, I still feel confident of being me and a big salute to my two babies (Mel and Ayesha), whom I know will never give up on me and would always be there as my inspiration and source of strength, most especially to HIM, my source of love and everything.

I am grateful to feel HIS presence in my life despite of being not worthy of HIS love.

I believe, whatever I am at present is all because of the tough phases (those painful wounds, sleepless nights, pricking comments of some person, pain of losing, and bad experiences) I have been through. I am grateful for the people who have stayed in my life through ups and downs, to the persons who have guided me during the times that I am lost.

I am happy that I was able to distinguish those people that are just there because they are waiting to see every little mistake that I make; it is not that hard to know if the person is sincere or just being there for you for the sake of “pakitang tao”.

I am more happy and at peace with my present  community  –I have a sense of purpose and belonging. This community shows value for respect, the people here respect every person whoever he is and whatever his status in life is, his decisions, beliefs, and faith and guiding and listening instead of condemning them.

Truly, life is not just about the things that you have accomplished, the status that you have, and the material things here and there. It is good to have all these things but having a peace of mind and a sense of purpose still what matters for me in the end. There is always room for improvement, for growth. Forgive yourself if you have done wrong and ask for forgiveness for those you have hurt before, and again, I am asking for forgiveness for those that I have hurt in the past. Knowing what really matters and allowing myself to live in a life full of positive energy, openness and share whatever it is that I can give is what life for me is all about.

Comments

1. You are so right and materialistic bliss may be appreciated and may also become a burden. Inner peace and freedom is often achieved through simplicity when we are stripped to our basics and recognize the importance of what truly matters. Good for you….

2. girlandworld says:

You guys are such an adorable couple

3. You are so right. The past can drag you down, but if you can get back up again and move forward, forgive yourself and ask forgiveness of others and press forward to better things ahead, you can make it. Finding self worth and your purpose in HIM, rather than the worldly things that surround us, does make it all worth it! 😉
    PS. Thanks for following my blog! 🙂

1. Neldy Co says:

You are welcome:) and thank you as well. In the end we can only choose between love and hate. We cannot choose both love and hate at the same time:)

4. Wendy says:

The past can never be regretted as it makes us who we are today and teaches us the lessons we need to learn in life. Enjoy your life today! Thanks so much for following my blog and I look forward to reading more of your posts too. x

1. Neldy Co says:

Welcome and thank you too:) I really love your blog! Thank you for spreading positive vibes:)

1. Wendy says:

That’s lovely feedback on my blog – thanks very much!! It’s great to have connected with you! x

5. Joyful2bee says:

You are so right and so wise. Everything we experience makes us who we are. What we do with those experiences helps us learn how to deal with life and live it. Lovely blog post.

1. Neldy Co says:

1. Joyful2bee says:

Glad to meet you!!

1. Neldy Co says:

Glad to meet you too ma’am:)

6. Kat says:

Salamat for sharing this Mrs. Co, and also for following my blog. Your page looks awesome; clean and simple yet stunning. I also have done a lot of mistakes throughout my life and wanting to have the forgiveness of those I’ve messed up. And I can say that I think I deserve their ‘kapatwaran’ now that I’m in the phase of growing up and have realized that what I’ve done to them is wrong. You’re a mother now and be less worried about what negatives are coming to you, instead use them as one of your reasons to continue on living. Godbless! 😀

1. Neldy Co says:

Thank you Kat:) Your blog reminds me so much of my college days:) But I cannot explain here kung bakit hehe I am just a newbie sa pagshare ng kung anu-ano. I enjoy reading, learning and getting to know a little side of interested people like you through blogs:) All the best Kat! God is always there to bless us:)

1. Kat says:

Baka po dahil sa kaya po ako nagka-blog ngayon ay dahil po isa po ito sa requirements namin sa major subject ko po. I’ am an AB Communication student po in Cavite. I didn’t know that I’m an interesting being, thank you po for your compliment. 😀

1. Neldy Co says:

hahaha kwela:) glad to meet you:)

2. Kat says:

Ako rin po, it feels amazing to have this conversation with you. 😀